Michigan International Women's ShowName: Michigan International Women's ShowDate: May 3, 2018Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Here is a sneak preview to shopping, food, fashion, health, beauty and fun for mothers, daughters, sisters and girlfriends at the 23rd annual Michigan International Women?s Show sponsored by Milo?s Tea Company and Shipt.com.
· Meet Vern Yip, from TLC's home improvement series "Trading Spaces."
· Discover spring makeup trends and new spring scents from beauty experts.
· Inspire yourself with culinary experts and chef instructors at the Stonebridge Kitchen & Bath Cooking Theater.
· Donate at Ann Arbor Firefighters Charities fashion show.
· Go to Friday?s Girls Night Out or Sunday?s Mother& Daughters Day.
· Enjoy makeovers, entertainment and experience hundreds of exhibitors displaying clothing, cosmetics, fragrances, lingerie, purses, shoes, gifts, décor items, food, fashion, accessories and arts and crafts.
Ticket Information: Admission is $12; youth 6 -12 are $6 and children 5 and under are admitted free with a paying adult. Discount tickets are available at Walgreens for $7. Online advance tickets are $9 online. Group tickets for 10 or more are offered in advance online for $7. Happy Hours tickets after 5 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday are $5. On-site parking is available for $5.
For more information and exhibitor coupons, visit: