The Goddard School® in Novi, (Grand River Ave), an early childhood education preschool is currently seeking a qualified, caring, and energetic Assistant Teachers.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to work in a supportive and lively environment. You will engage children in age-appropriate lessons that enrich learning and help them to independently explore their passion and interests through fun and hands-on activities. If you are a fun and nurturing person who works well within a team and truly loves caring for children, we have the opportunity for you!
Our Commitment to You:
- We promise to maintain ratios and help you feel supported in your classroom.
- We promise to make sure you have the resources to make your classroom a success and will have access to our Directors, On-Site Owner, and Mentor Teachers for support.
- You will receive paid holiday time when a holiday falls during the work week.
- We are supported by The Goddard School’s Quality Assurance Program, ensuring our program goes above and beyond in our Health and Safety standards.
- We offer a modern facility with state of the art technologies and resources.
- Our Director is a passionate leader, here to support and guide teachers.
- Prior classroom/childcare experience preferred (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must pass FBI Fingerprinting, TB and Drug test
- CDA, Associates degree, Bachelor's degree or enrollment in Early Childhood Education type of program strongly preferred
- Experience with diapering and potty training
- Lead teachers will be required to write and create lesson plans
The Goddard School of Novi offers:
- Benefits- medical, dental, vision
- 401K and matching
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursment
- Dedicated on-site owner and directors