The Goddard School® in Novi (Grand River Ave.) an early childhood education preschool is currently seeking qualified, caring, and energetic Early Childhood Teachers.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to work in a supportive and lively environment. You will engage children in age-appropriate lessons that enrich learning and help them to independently explore their passion & interests through fun, hands-on activities. If you are a fun and nurturing person who works well within a team and truly loves caring for children, we have the opportunity for you!
- Prior classroom/childcare experience preferred (Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten)
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must pass FBI Fingerprinting, TB and Drug test
- CDA, Associates degree, Bachelor's degree or enrollment in Early Childhood Education type of program strongly preferred
- Experience with diapering and potty training
- Lead teachers will be required to write and create lesson plans
Our Commitment To You:
- We promise to maintain ratios and help you feel supported in your classroom.
- We promise to make sure you have the resources to make your classroom a success and will have access to our Directors, On-Site Owner, and Mentor Teachers for support.
- You will receive paid holiday time when a holiday falls during the work week.
- We are supported by The Goddard School’s Quality Assurance Program, ensuring our program goes above and beyond in our Health and Safety standards.
- We are a newer facility (2018) with state-of-the-art technologies and resources.
- Our Education Director is a dedicated and passionate leader who is here to support and guide teachers.
The Goddard School of Novi offers:
- Benefits- medical, dental, vision
- 401K and matching
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Birthday Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursement
- Dedicated on-site owners and director